Re: [platform-debug-dev] Default breakpoint group

We'd have to add API (to the BPManager?) to set/get the default group. Third parties would have to do the work of actually honoring the setting for any breakpoints that they create. Unless and until people actually ask for this feature, I don't think it's worth imposing this requirement.

I added the default group based on the initial implementation of breakpoint groups. The feature doesn't make a lot of sense with the current implementation.

- Jared