[platform-debug-dev] Default breakpoint group

Does anyone care about the recent "default custom breakpoint group"
feature? While working on bug 75119, I've realized that the current
implementation is fundamentally flawed. To do the feature right, we'd
have to create new API and all debuggers would have to do some work to
make the feature go for their breakpoints.

Given how powerful the other breakpoint groups are now, I'm inclined to
just toss the idea of a "default custom group" entirely.

Any objections?

- Jared

Back to the top