RE: [platform-debug-dev] Memory View Infrastructure Review: Part 1

Have you actually put your findings out to other customers
who are coming from other IDE's and are working in other
languages?  I have to agree with Mikhail that at least on
the surface this seems to be leading to a large discrepancy
with what many people have come to expect.

Is there not a way to compromise and have both mechanisms, a
global contribution for formatting as well as the ability to
create seperate rendered views (perhaps torn out now that there
is a multiple view support in Eclipse 3.0).

Thanks,
 Thomas

Back to the top