Re: [platform-debug-dev] How to add new renderings to the Memory view?

The memory view was contributed by Samantha Chan, so perhaps she can help
you out. Currently, I am aware of no doc (besides javadoc and extension
point doc). We will be working to make the memory view API in the 3.1 M3
milestone build.

Darin

"Mikhail Khodjaiants" <mikhailk@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
10/01/2004 10:04 AM
Please respond to
platform-debug-dev

<platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[platform-debug-dev] How to add new renderings to the Memory view?

Hi,

Is there a document on how to add new renderings to the Memory view?

Thanks,
Mikhail Khodjaiants
QNX software Systems Ltd.

Back to the top