[platform-debug-dev] Cannot debug with breakpoints

Hi!

I am trying to debug my Java code. When i do Run it runs without a problem.

When i put in the code a breakpoint and i press the button Debug, it does not stop in the line where the breakpoint is. Also the Fields under Run (step into, step over and so on) are not activated, so i cannot use the F5, F6 for entering the code. I tried also to activate the Stop in Main field under Run->Debug->Java Application->Main, but it still has problems.

If someone has a clue how i can debug my code with breakpoints (put breakpoints, make the program stop to them and then single step through the code), it would of great help.

Thanks in advance,
Alecandros.

Back to the top