Re: [platform-debug-dev] What mechanism is in place of IDebugUICo nstants.ATTR_TARGET_RUN_PERSPECTIVE attribute?

Great. Please enter an enhancement bug report with the describing desired
function you would like to see as API.

Thanks,

Darin

Alex Chapiro <achapiro@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
07/23/2004 08:15 AM
Please respond to
platform-debug-dev

platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [platform-debug-dev] What mechanism is in place of IDebugUICo
nstants.ATTR_TARGET_RUN_PERSPECTIVE attribute?

Yes, it seems to work. But has one disadvantage:  in this listener,
doing the same work as PerspectiveManager.launchAdded() method, I have
to duplicate several utility methods of PerspectiveManager class. It
wold be perfect to make them public and static (indeed they are static,
just don't have corresponding attribute) or just create one public
static wrapper method for the perspective switching.
Anyway, thanks, it solves the problem.