[platform-debug-dev] question about SourceLookupDirector

Hi,

In eclipse 3.0 M9,  It is nice that source lookup has been changed to more
frame oriented approach.   Here, I have a question.

It seems that one launch has only one ISourceLookupDirector,  and
ISourceLookupDirector manages the many ISourceContainers,  is it possible
that ISourceLookupDirector manages two or more different sets of
ISourceContainers?
and how to do that?

Let's say that I have different stack frame under one thread or under
different debug target.  For each type of stack frame,  the source search
path is different, ( i.e  each has a different set of SourceContainers. ).
it seems that ISourceLookupDirector needs to identify them,  but does it
handle
that and how?

Thanks,

Shu Tan