Re: [platform-debug-dev] New Register's view doesn't ask my registers to compute a detail value

The code snippet below is in the method VariablesView.populateDetailPaneFromSelection().

When the method gets passed an IRegisterGroup selection it ignores it and returns.    It is not a big thing, just that in the Variables view all things (because they are all IVariables) can show something in the details pane.

Alan Boxall - IBM Distributed Debugger

Back to the top