Re: [platform-debug-dev] New Register's view doesn't ask my registers to compute a detail value

Can the contributors of the view comment on this one (QNX)? Is this a bug
that we can get a patch for?

Thanks,

Darin

Alan Boxall/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/06/2004 10:46 AM
Please respond to
platform-debug-dev

platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-debug-dev] New Register's view doesn't ask my registers to
compute a detail value

When I click on registers in the new Register's view my model presentation
is not getting called to compute details for the detials pane.

Since the new Register's view is almost completely based on the Variables
view I expected it to work without anything special on my part.

BTW, my model presentation is being asked to compute detials for my
variables that appear in the Variables view.

Alan Boxall - IBM Distributed Debugger

Back to the top