[platform-debug-dev] Debug Fix Pass Status

Debug will update its maps shortly to reflect our progress for the M8
build. So far, we have just one fix going into the build.

55997 - Debugger hangs
* Deferred - looks like a VM issue that does not occurr on SC1.4.

55704 - Step into selection leads to too many breakpoints being skipped
* Fixed/Released/Verified

55950 - StringIndexOutOfBoundsException while stepping
* Deffered - a 1.5 issue

54954 - Scrapbook Editor: Each typed character while synchronizing gives
one blocked job dialog
* Duplicate of 55615 (which has been fixed)

55287 - Classpath issue
* Still investigating (Luc)

Darin

Back to the top