Re: [platform-debug-dev] M7 Debug Test Grid

I found some stuff in the help documents, however "JRE" still has no semantics for me. What should I test for that, please?
Thanks, Chris

Chris Tilt wrote:

Darin,

Do we have a user manual or anything that describes approximately the expected behavior of these features? Something like a list of the manual tests that must be performed for each item in the test matrix?

Same for Ant.

Thanks, Chris

Darin Wright wrote:

Here's the test grid for M7. As always the test plan is available at:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/jdt-debug-home/r3_0/testplan.html

Kevin Barnes
* Breakpoints
* Stepping