Re: [platform-debug-dev] RE: Debugging on 3.0M

This sort of question should be asked on the newsgroups, rather than the developer mailing list.

You might have associated the "Java Perspective" with your launch config. This can be seen in the launch dialog by selecting the associated launch config type, and viewing the "Perspectives" tab.

Darin

"Pilby" <dto@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/04/2003 11:11 AM