Re: [platform-debug-dev] LCD need

Hi,

Does someone interested adding a pipeline viewer (for multi-processing environment - i.e. tabbed viewer) for the debug plugin ?
We have developed such viewer as part of an Eclipse-based DSP-IDE.
Memory and variables are important viewers, but in some applications it is also interesting to see the pipeline.

Jared Burns wrote:
If you just want the user to be able to select (not configure) them, use an ElementListSelectionDialog or ElementTreeSelectionDialog depending on whether or not you want to show them as a flat list or you want to include the config types as top-level nodes.

Use the LaunchManager to get the collection of configs of a particular type.

As I understand your problem, there's no need for new API here.

- Jared