[platform-debug-dev] RE: How to call a (local ?) method from a Watch expression

Mike Parfitt
Developer
JMH Demica Ltd
Crowne House,
56-58 Southwark Street
London
SE1 1UN

Direct:      +44 (0) 20 7450 2539
Switchboard: +44 (0) 20 7450 2500
Fax:         +44 (0) 20 7407 5825
Web:         http://www.jmhdemica.com

This document should only be read by those persons to whom it is
addressed and is not intended to be relied upon by any person
without subsequent written confirmation of its contents. JMH
Demica accepts no liability for the consequences for any person
acting, or refraining from acting, on such information prior to
the receipt by those persons of subsequent written confirmation
(by letter or fax). If you have received this email message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone. Please
also delete the message from your computer. Any form of
reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this email message is
prohibited. The contents of this email message do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of JMH Demica. Citadel is the
registered trademark of JMH Demica. Copyright JMH Demica all
rights reserved.

Back to the top