Re: [platform-debug-dev] Obsolete patch on development resources?

While I was at it, I added a new page to our Development Resources titled
"Contributing to the Debug Platform". It's only about 15 minutes worth of
effort, but I figure we should have this info recorded somewhere.

I'll add to it as questions arise.

- Jared