Re: [platform-debug-dev] Font for Debug and Variables Views

On second thought, I may have lied... I believe our views *should* be using
the font of the parent composite that's passed to them. But I just took a
quick look through the code for the Variables View and it looks like we're
neglecting to do this.

Please file a bug report in Bugzilla.

Thanks,
- Jared