[platform-debug-dev] RCP migration

Attached there is a patch with the changes to the debug ui component necessary to migrate to the RCP enabled platform. I migrated the debug ui component as part of the migration of the JDT UI component. The migrated JDT UI version is available in HEAD. The patch for debug ui is based on the version in HEAD. There are problems creating a new launch config with these changes but I have not checked whether this also happens without the RCP changes.

General hints and required binary plug-ins are available:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-text-home/rcp/migration.html

The changes in the patch are minimal. The migration guide describes how to eliminate the deprecation warnings:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-ui-home/rcp-proposal/rich_client_platform_facilities.html

Kai