[platform-debug-dev] Help needed

I am very new to Eclipse IDE I am using it for running a very big java project. It was really working good in the  debugger mode  before ,but suddenly I couldn’t find the debugging toolbar for terminating or resuming or for going to next step  and I also feel that some other class is running  in the debugging mode  instead of the one which I am trying to debug.

Can any one help me in sorting out this problem?

Thanks in advance

With regards

Vinay Chandra Tikka

Research Assistant