[platform-debug-dev] Component plan history

I recently wanted to look over our milestone history and noticed for the first
time that we've been deleting each milestone plan when we add the new one. If
you go to the page right now, for example, you'll only see the Milestone 4
plan. Milestones 1 - 3 are gone.

I propose that we keep the old plans around, just as a matter of preserving
history. In my own workspace, I went through the CVS history of the debug
platform plan and put the old milestone information back and I think it's
nice to be able to look back at how we've been doing.

Just keeping the old milestone plan around doesn't require any extra work and
I'd be content to just not delete it when we post new plans. However, it
would also be nice to do one final update to the milestone plan after the
milestone finishes, so we can have an accurate representation of the item
completion status.

Thoughts?
- Jared

Back to the top