Re: [platform-debug-dev] Launching with background build

I'm not sure if the combination of "autobuild on", and "don't build before launch" has much meaning. I can't think of a scenario where a user would want this combination of preferences, so it's hard to say what the right behaviour is. In scenarios where the build state is completely irrelevant to the launch, then I suppose they will never want to wait for the build, even if it is blocked.
--

Jared Burns <jaredburns@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/17/2003 11:29 AM