[platform-debug-dev] problem creating the launchGroup

I'm trying to create a launchGroup and something does not work: I don't see it appear in Perspective. Initially I thought that the bug in 2.1 plugin schema was the reason, but I have the same result with 3.0 stream.

I don't beleive this is a bug. Probably this is my fault. I've attached the plugin.xml file. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<plugin
   id="ScriptLauncher"
   name="ScriptLauncher Plug-in"
   version="1.0.0"
   provider-name="Alexander Smirnoff"
   class="org.eclipse.automation.ScriptLauncherPlugin">

   <runtime>
      <library name="ScriptLauncher.jar"/>
   </runtime>
   <requires>
      <import plugin="org.eclipse.core.resources"/>
      <import plugin="org.eclipse.ui"/>
      <import plugin="org.eclipse.debug.core"/>
      <import plugin="org.eclipse.debug.ui"/>
   </requires>

   <extension
         point="org.eclipse.debug.core.launchConfigurationTypes">
      <launchConfigurationType
            name="BSF Script"
            delegate="org.eclipse.automation.internal.launching.ScriptLaunchConfigurationDelegate"
            category="script"
            modes="run"
            id="org.eclipse.automation.launching.bsfScript">
      </launchConfigurationType>
   </extension>
   <extension
         point="org.eclipse.debug.ui.launchConfigurationTypeImages">
      <launchConfigurationTypeImage
            icon="icons/script_icon.gif"
            configTypeID="org.eclipse.automation.launching.bsfScript"
            id="org.eclipse.debug.ui.launchConfigurationTypeImages.bsfScript">
      </launchConfigurationTypeImage>
   </extension>
   <extension
         point="org.eclipse.debug.ui.launchConfigurationTabGroups">
      <launchConfigurationTabGroup
            type="org.eclipse.automation.launching.bsfScript"
            class="org.eclipse.automation.internal.launching.ScriptLaunchTabGroup"
            id="org.eclipse.automation.internal.launching.launchConfigurationTabGroup.bsfScript">
      </launchConfigurationTabGroup>
   </extension>
   <extension
         point="org.eclipse.debug.ui.launchGroups">
      <launchGroup
            label="Script"
            bannerImage="icons/script_icon.gif"
            category="script"
            image="icons/script_icon.gif"
            public="true"
            mode="run"
            id="org.eclipse.debug.ui.launchGroup.bsfScript">
      </launchGroup>
   </extension>

</plugin>

Back to the top