[platform-debug-dev] keeping 3.0 change notes current

Developers,

I have created a new document on org.eclipse.debug.core called "r3_0_changes.html". The document is intended to capture important changes in the 3.0 code base - new features, breaking API changes, etc. Eventually, we will use the document as a guide for developers migrating from 2.1 to 3.0. Please add to the document as required, using my initial entries as an example. Feel free to create similar documents in other plug-ins as required.

Darin

Back to the top