Re: [platform-debug-dev] Launch Variables

I think there is an even simpler solution. Since variables are defined by an extension, or via the UI, we simply do not allow duplicate variables to be defined. That way there can be no collisions. We report any duplicates defined by extensions. The UI disallows duplicates to be defined.

Darin

Jared Burns <jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/15/2003 02:04 PM