Re: [platform-debug-dev] (no subject)

Mary,

I moved your bug to platform-debug.
It appears to be a duplicate of bug 35459 as indicated by Jared.

Thanks
Darins

Mary Kroening <mary@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/24/03 04:25 PM
Please respond to platform-debug-dev

        To:        platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [platform-debug-dev] (no subject)

I searched the bugs before posting a new one. Mine is 35548. Would you like
me to submit our feature and plugins for you to reproduce the problem?

Mary

At 12:44 PM 3/24/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Reproducible test case, please. Also, what is the number of the bug you
>filed?
>I see Bug 35459 that covers this issue, but it doesn't appear to have been
>filed by you.
>
>- Jared
>
>On Monday 24 March 2003 12:58 pm, Joe Pluta wrote:
> > From: Mary Kroening
> >
> > I put up a bug report as I can consistently get the shortcuts for both Java
> > and our plug-in to be dimmed at the wrong times. Here's my 3 consistently
> > reproducible cases:
> >
> > Using RC3 with the Java Platform + JDT + our primary feature (Prolog)
> > installed.
> > -------
> >
> > Mary, I'm seeing the same sort of thing in RC3 with no additional plug-ins.
> > The four Java shortcuts (Applet, Application, JUnit and Workbench) all
> > sometimes appear dimmed (and yes, it seemed to happen after a debug
> > session).  In my case, they are dimmed on the Run/Run As... menu from the
> > main menu bar, but they are available from the Run tool's dropdown menu Run
> > As... option.
> >
> > This was not occurring in M5, but definitely is occuring in RC3.
> >
> > Would someone like me to try and make this happen consistently?  As I said,
> > this is just the base download, no plug-ins.
> >
> > Joe

  Amzi! inc.
    5861 Greentree Road
    Lebanon, OH 45036 U.S.A.