[platform-debug-dev] Dimmed Run As... Debug As...

The more I think about this, I believe there is a bug or at least a change with unintended side effects. I've been developing on M3 then M4. No matter what I did, the 4 Java shortcuts always appeared in the PDE Run As... and Debug As... menus.

Now I jumped to RC2 and the 4 Java shortcuts are regularly dimmed in the PDE and debug views, sometimes on startup, but usually after a debug session. So there was a change after M4 up to RC2 which has caused this problem.

That same change is dimming my shortcuts in my perspective.

Any thoughts on how to track this down?

Thanks,
Mary Kroening
Amzi! inc.