Re: [platform-debug-dev] Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse Project Draft 2.1 Plan (fwd)

There is nothing that supports this in the core, and there are no plans for
this in 2.1

Darin

|---------+------------------------------------>
|         |           "Alain Magloire"         |
|         |           <alain@xxxxxxx>          |
|         |           Sent by:                 |
|         |           platform-debug-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org              |
|         |                                    |
|         |                                    |
|         |           02/10/2003 02:35 PM      |
|         |           Please respond to        |
|         |           platform-debug-dev       |
|         |                                    |
|---------+------------------------------------>
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                              |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [platform-debug-dev] Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse Project Draft 2.1 Plan (fwd)                                                 |
  |                                                                                                                                             |

Redirected to --> platform-debug-dev

I've Been meaning to ask this; when setting breakpoints, it is not possible
to set some sort of property and make it(the breakpoint) specific to a
session.
For example, if I launch 2/3 debug sessions(say the same program),
setting a breakpoint will affect all the sessions, not the behaviour
wanted.
This is important for the C/C++ debugger.

Qestion: in the debug.core will we have some framework for this or
any debug implementation(say the CDT) will have to find other ways to
deal with this?

Thanks.