Re: [platform-debug-dev] Debugging Remote Java Application

Is there any extra information in the ".log" file (as the message states)?

Darin

"Kaustubh Kunte" <kaustubh.k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/21/2003 06:09 AM
Please respond to platform-debug-dev

        To:        <platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [platform-debug-dev] Debugging Remote Java Application

Hi

I tried to debug the Java Application through Eclipse. The settings which i gave

are -
CATALINA_OPTS environment variable - "-Xdebug

-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=4000"
In Eclipse the Remote Java Application properties are
host localhost
port 4000
After clicking "Apply" and "Debug", I get the message -
Launch Configuration Error
Exception occurred while launching configuration. See log for more information.
Reason:
Failed to connect to remote VM as connection was refused.

The Eclipse and Java Application are running on same computer.

Can anybody tell me what is the problem?

Thanks

Kaustubh Kunte.

Back to the top