[platform-debug-dev] #initializeFrom( ) is not called when switching tabs

I am using ECLIPSE 2.0.2 and came across the following problem:
My tab group contains two tabs: tabA and tabB. Each one implements
initializeFrom(ILaunchConfiguration) method.
There are some cases when user switches from tabA to tabB, but
initializeFrom(ILaunchConfiguration) method for tabB does not get called.
This seem to happen when tab group has just been constructed and user
switches to the tabB for the very first time. If user switches back to the
tabA and then again to the tabB,  initializeFrom(ILaunchConfiguration)
method for tabB gets called just fine.

I wonder if this sounds like a bug. If so, can I open a defect?

Thanks,
Vadim.
Internet:  berestet@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top