[platform-debug-dev] Debug performance problem

Hello everyone,

A number of teams in Toronto came across some serious performance problem
using
Java debugger with the  'Run-time workbench' launch configuration in the
ECLIPSE IDE
(when debugging our own plugins).

When we use an ECLIPSE - based product with a significant number of plugins
(in our case
WSAD) it takes anywhere between 10 to 15 minutes for debugger to come up.
This behavior
seem to be quite persistent in the recent drivers (2 - 3 weeks already).
I am wondering if anyone else on the list have encountered a similar
problem. I am also
wondering what is the best way to report this problem and to which group?

Thanks,
Vadim.
Distributed Debugger Development

Back to the top