Re: [platform-debug-dev] Launch Configuration working sets

Depends on what the groupings represent. You can either group the config
types by vendor or by functionality. If the groups represent vendors, you
just use names that are vendor specific ("JDT Java", "WSAD JSP", etc.). If
the groups are functional, the problem is harder... but you could just allow
people to specify their functional grouping and then merge any groups that
overlap.

- Jared