[platform-debug-dev] Bugs: Defects and enhancements

I've gone through all of our open bugs and marked enhancement requests as
such. This should allow us to differentiate between how many open defects and
enhancements we have.

I suggest that we spend the next week or so working on defects to get our
defect count down to zero. For the future, I'd like us to adopt a
zero-tolerance policy for defects. That is, we should actively mark
enhancement requests as they come in and we should do our best to keep our
defect count at 0. We already try to keep our defect count down, of course.
It's just a matter of affirming that we'll address defects before
enhancements.

- Jared

Back to the top