Re: [platform-debug-dev] Marker deltas for moving breakpoints?

I believe the editor should be updating the marker's line number when a resource is saved. (The platform will not know that the marker has moved). If there editor were to update the line number, it would result in a resource delta, with a marker change indication.

Darin

Jared Burns <jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/20/2002 02:29 PM