Re: [platform-debug-dev] debug - how to debug one plugin from the plugin used in the design time

Please file a bug report if you are experiencing a crash.

There is no automatic support to stop in "main" (if that is what you are aksing for). You need to add a breakpoint in the "main" method to accomplish this.

Note that the eclipse newsgroup is a better place to find answers to these sorts of questions.

Darin

"Meir" <meir_klt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/02/2002 12:34 AM