Re: [platform-debug-dev] Debug options.

Kris,

It is not impossible to do JSP source level debugging.  The WSAD 4.0 GM
release supports debugging JSPs at the source level when using Websphere.

If you are trying to get JSP debugging to work with Tomcat, you will have
to talk to the Tomcat team about getting the classfile mangling into the
JSP page compiler.

jkca

                    "N V S Rama Krishna"
                    <ram_kri@xxxxxxxxx>               To:     <platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                    Sent by:                          cc:
                    platform-debug-dev-admin@e        Subject:     Re: [platform-debug-dev] Debug options.
                    clipse.org

                    11/30/2001 01:32 AM
                    Please respond to
                    platform-debug-dev

Cant we take help of the editor thaz built inside the WSAD ?
 Is JSP source level debuging impossible, if so please throw some light on
the justification.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
kris