Re: [platform-debug-dev] Vote: Goodbye "process" view

Hmmm.  Since you're making a suggestion and not integrating code (yet),
I'm assuming that non-committers can vote too. <g>.
Get rid of it.  I find having two views confusing.  I like Erich's
suggestion of being able to terminate a process from the console view.
Another idea would be to filter the "launches" view to show "runs",
"debugs" and "both".  However, the debug view already has plenty of
buttons so this might be overkill.
-- Dave

Back to the top