[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[platform-cvs-dev] Partially shared project?
- From: "Eric Noulard" <eric.noulard@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 11:17:40 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=O0AQaSaO0oH+jJxjt0u94xc341gxinIx5Yrpxnwpb72lRH3Y14La4awws9R1CLksgld7Oy9n/E0/WA+vsOMNkbEgkSun/r2T2BezCklGY8aYpm7fm8gjyRhkY31OH3VpdEfIb2tG62W76T1rZ2YV/FFMzTMEBj+Wky0yoZJy8FE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=B/K25HT2KODEO+0uVrBjIYhHclfvST4E+wVs+6b/wl+4leju3D7CSXT8lO5OZnhIa0CI+E72YJA0z5boYWfICR2jbbE15MvIo2Md2puOGwukPONXsEHnprAtO6Mfv7lr8T12cLjUd1Aakyo5GOJgxW6QZkJ+Lc/TV/Mfu9YGd9k=
I wanted to know if the current (as of Eclipse Europa)
eclipse cvs plugin (1.0.0v20070606) is able
to handle a project for which only
a specific folder comes from a CVS checkout.
More specically I have a (CDT) project which is not
the result of a checkout but for which
I have a link resource (Folder Type) which is the
result of a checkout (done on command line not in Eclipse).
The problem I have is that I am not able to
activate the full Eclipse Team menu on the folder.
It seems to be considered as a "normal" folder
and not a CVS handled folder.
I don't want to "share" the whole project with CVS
but only the specific folder.
What can I do?