Re: [platform-core-dev] Fw: Resigning from Platform Resources co-lead role

Done.

Thank you, Sergey, for your service to the project.

Wayne

On 30/03/17 03:09 AM, Daniel Megert wrote:
Dear EMO

Please update your records.

Dani

----- Forwarded by Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM on 30.03.2017 09:08 -----

From:        Sergey Prigogin <eclipse.sprigogin@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        30.03.2017 05:16
Subject:        [platform-core-dev] Resigning from Platform Resources co-lead role
Sent by:        platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Platform Resources committers and contributors,

I'm transferring to a different team within my company starting April 1st. As a consequence, I won't have much (if any) time to spend on Eclipse. I'm stepping-down as a Platform Resources co-lead but would like to keep my committer rights.

Best regards,
Sergey Prigogin

P.S. Some time ago I proposed merging Platform Resources and Platform UI into a single project. That proposal got rejected, but it should probably be revisited if the activity on the Platform Resources project falls below a reasonable level._______________________________________________
platform-core-dev mailing list
platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/platform-core-dev

--
Wayne Beaton on behalf of the Eclipse Management Organization
@waynebeaton

Back to the top