Re: [platform-core-dev] Paperwork completed

Great to hear you're back!

Dani

From:        Szymon Ptaszkiewicz <sptaszkiewicz@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse Platform Core component developers list." <platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        14.03.2017 21:38
Subject:        [platform-core-dev] Paperwork completed
Sent by:        platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all,

Just for your information, I have managed to complete the paperwork related to changing employers so I'm now allowed to legally contribute to Eclipse again. Please note that this is not my day job as it used to be so short delays in responding may occur unintentionally. Feel free to ping me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Szymon