From: <platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Szymon Ptaszkiewicz <szymon.ptaszkiewicz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday 30 September 2016 at 09:48
To: "Eclipse Platform Core component developers list." <platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [platform-core-dev] Sergey Prigogin as Co-Lead for Platform Resources (2)

Dear Platform Resources Committers,

I would like to nominate Sergey Prigogin as a co-lead for Platform Resources. He is currently the most active committer on Platform Resources and also very active in other components so to recognise the work, I would like to have Sergey as co-lead. I think it will be great help and will make the difference during next development cycles.

Please cast your vote on this mailing list.

Thanks,
Szymon

Back to the top