Re: [platform-core-dev] Sergey Prigogin as Co-Lead for PlatformResources

Hi Szymon,

In my email I indicated that I'm only a contributor.

Best regards, Lars

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 9:41 AM, Szymon Ptaszkiewicz <szymon.ptaszkiewicz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Platform Resources Committers,

Unfortunately, this voting has not received required three +1's in the expected one week time frame. Martin's vote came too late to announce this voting successful. It was misleading that Lars gave a +1 since he's not a committer. Hence others could have the impression that they don't need to give a +1 and that the voting is already good.

I talked to Dani and we agreed that in order to sort this out, I will repeat the voting because this one got tampered by Lars's vote.

Thanks,
Szymon

Inactive hide details for Szymon Ptaszkiewicz---2016-09-21 12:23:49---Dear Platform Resources Committers, I would like to nominSzymon Ptaszkiewicz---2016-09-21 12:23:49---Dear Platform Resources Committers, I would like to nominate Sergey Prigogin as a co-lead for Platfo

From: Szymon Ptaszkiewicz/Poland/Contr/IBM@IBMPL
To: platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2016-09-21 12:23
Subject: [platform-core-dev] Sergey Prigogin as Co-Lead for Platform Resources
Sent by: platform-core-dev-bounces@eclipse.org

Dear Platform Resources Committers,

I would like to nominate Sergey Prigogin as a co-lead for Platform Resources. He is currently the most active committer on Platform Resources and also very active in other components so to recognise the work, I would like to have Sergey as co-lead. I think it will be great help and will make the difference during next development cycles.

Please cast your vote on this mailing list.

Thanks,
Szymon