Re: [platform-core-dev] Sergey Prigogin as Co-Lead for PlatformResources

+1

Dani

From:        "Szymon Ptaszkiewicz" <szymon.ptaszkiewicz@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        21.09.2016 12:23
Subject:        [platform-core-dev] Sergey Prigogin as Co-Lead for Platform        Resources
Sent by:        platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Platform Resources Committers,

I would like to nominate Sergey Prigogin as a co-lead for Platform Resources. He is currently the most active committer on Platform Resources and also very active in other components so to recognise the work, I would like to have Sergey as co-lead. I think it will be great help and will make the difference during next development cycles.

Please cast your vote on this mailing list.

Thanks,
Szymon