Re: [platform-core-dev] [platform-releng-dev] Fwd: Integrate more projects into Platform UI?

Mickael, I agree that resources is similar to runtime. You may not know that eclipse.platform.runtime is part of platform.ui since a long time. Also resources contains the team component.

Does that change your vote?