Re: [platform-core-dev] Resignation from lead position

I think this needs to be acknowledged/approved by the PMC.

From:	Szymon Brandys/Poland/IBM@IBMPL
To:	"Eclipse Platform Core component developers list."
            <platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:	2015-03-04 17:48
Subject:	[platform-core-dev] Resignation from lead position
Sent by:	platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Platform Workspace commiters,

As some of you know I have been involved in Eclipse Orion and projects
which are not related to Eclipse Platform.
This is why I have to resign my Platform Workspace lead position. Szymon
Ptaszkiewicz has already been
running this project for a while and he will be the one and only lead of he
component now.

Regards
--