Re: [platform-core-dev] Fwd: Project Deletion takes long time

Hi Vishal,

The problem you described sounds like a performance issue, so the best
thing to do would be if you could gather profiler output taken when the
lengthy delete operation happens. Then please open a bug against Platform
Resources component and attach profiler output to the bug so that we
investigate whether there is some potential for improvement.

Thanks,
Szymon