Re: [platform-core-dev] Szymon Ptaszkiewicz for Platform Workspace component co-lead

The voting started on Nov 14 has concluded.

+1 John Arthorne
+1 Daniel Megert
+1 Malgorzata Janczarska/Tomczyk
+1 Szymon Brandys

No -1s.

It means Szymon Ptaszkiewicz is the new Platform Workspace component co-lead.

Thanks Szymon and good luck with the new challenge!

Regards
--
Szymon Brandys
Eclipse Platform and Orion