[platform-core-dev] R4_2_maintenance branch created and moving into endgame

Just to keep everybody up to date, I've created R4_2_maintenance on eclipse.platform.ui and eclipse.platform.runtime.  master will now be used towards Kepler (4.3) in both repos.

Freeze Plan:
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4_2_1.php

"RC2

Release candidate containing fixes for the majority of known outstanding defects that we intend to fix for Juno 4.2 SR1. At the end of RC2 build, there should not be any open defects tagged 4.2.1. All fixes submitted to maintenance stream builds must have a component lead vote on the bug report, and the fix must be reviewed by an additional committer (any committer other than the one who made the fix)."

Now that we're moving into RC2 all bugs that go into R4_2_maintenance should be:
  1. +1 by me (the component lead, or by John Arthorne in the case of o.e.core.runtime fixes)
  2. reviewed by another committer

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR