[platform-core-dev] Repositories required for running tests

Hi All,

I'd like to run JUnit tests in core.resources, and I notice that
there's the following dependency graph:
   core.tests.resources -> core.tests.harness -> test.performance
Which appears to map to the following repositories:
   eclipse.platform.resources -> eclipse.platform.runtime ->
eclipse.platform.releng
(http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform-releng/Git_Migration_Granularity)
[I can't currently find the releng repo. presumably it hasn't been
migrated yet.]

The result is that I have to have 3 repositories checked out to run
the core.resources tests in the PDE, or alternatively I would have to
ignore the "Errors in Workspace" dialog (which might mask real
errors).

Is it possible for the testing infrastructure to live in one place so
there isn't a dependency on the releng repository?

Cheers,
James

Back to the top