Re: [platform-core-dev] Creating the eclipse.platform.runtime.git repo

I have played around with this repository and it looks good to me. I scanned through the 10+ years of history on several projects and it looks reasonable. I think we could clean it up even more by deleting many of the old experimental branches, but at 13MB the size is already quite small.

Platform runtime committers, please DO NOT COMMIT TO CVS at this point. We should consider this to be the live Git repository going forward.

John

Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/06/2011 10:54 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Core component developers list."        <platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [platform-core-dev] Creating the eclipse.platform.runtime.git        repo