[platform-core-dev] Fwd: Creating the eclipse.platform.runtime.git repo

As part of "Bug 345479 - Migrate Eclipse and Equinox projects from CVS to git" we're converting core.runtime CVS projects to a git repo.   I'll provide a repo that people can examine and verify as part of my changes for http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Git_Migration

I talked to John Arthorne and here is a list of projects that will be converted.  They'll end up in git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/platform/eclipse.platform.runtime.git

org.eclipse.core.boot
org.eclipse.core.contenttype
org.eclipse.core.expressions
org.eclipse.core.expressions.tests
org.eclipse.core.jobs
org.eclipse.core.runtime
org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility
org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.auth
org.eclipse.core.runtime.feature
org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.registry
org.eclipse.core.tests.harness
org.eclipse.core.tests.runtime
org.eclipse.core.tools
org.eclipse.core.tools-feature

See the following links for more information:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform-releng/Juno_Git_Migration
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform-releng/Juno_Git_Migration_Recipe
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform-releng/Git_Migration_Granularity

--