Re: [platform-core-dev] Sub-components in core.resources

Hi Szymon,

That looks like a really old list from back when runtime and resources were in the same bugzilla component. I've deleted all the runtime stuff from the list. Feel free to add other categories if you find them useful.

John

Szymon Brandys <Szymon.Brandys@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/14/2008 07:18 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Core component developers list."        <platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform Core component developers list." <platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-core-dev] Sub-components in core.resources

I think that the list of subcomponents on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Workspace_Bugs is not accurate.

For instance we use [EFS] which was not mentioned in the list. I've just
added it. Others like [Registry] are not quite clear to me.
Since those categories should help us to organize the work, we could modify
the list a bit, to better reflect the reality.

Regards
--
Szymon Brandys